Champagne bark creates a natural background for aquariums and terrariums.
- Champagne bark makes an excellent edition to shrimp aquariums, producing biofilm as a natural food source.
- Small crevices in the bark make ideal hiding places for shrimp fry.
- Before introducing champagne cork trunks into an aquarium ensure to boil it first and soak in water for 48 hours.
- Releases beneficial tannins into the water.
- All our raw woods are sourced organically, free from pesticides and chemicals.
Doing a big tank and need more than a few pieces? Get in touch as we can offer a little discount on bulk orders.